eBay 2014 walks you through what it takes to sell on eBay. It answers all of your questions and gives you ideas about how to get started and grow your eBay business.
Do you ever wonder how some sellers can grow a strong, thriving business, while others barely scrape by?
Many times, I have watched two sellers as they are first starting out on eBay. Both sellers offer the same products and prices, yet one business skyrockets to the top of the charts selling thousands of items per month. The other business struggles to sell ten or fifteen items per month. They might even have the same basic look to their listings. On the face of it, it does not make sense.
Why does one eBay seller prosper, while another falls behind?
- Is it a matter of luck?
- Does one eBay seller catch all of the breaks, while another is stuck holding doo doo? Believe it or not, many struggling sellers believe this. They think it is all a matter of luck.
- But, you and I know better. Don’t we?
Sellers who succeed on eBay play by different rules
- They do not leave anything to chance.
- They know that success requires a plan.
- You do not just move from Point A to Point B.
- You need to make it happen. And, that is what this book is all about.
- It gives you a strategy for selling on eBay.
You will learn
- How to write titles that draw buyers into your listings and help them find what you are selling.
- How to take a picture that shows buyers what they need to know to say “This is the item I am looking for!”
- The anatomy of a great listing. What you should say. How you should say it. What not to say.
- Why you need to stop guessing at prices for your items, and how to determine realistic prices that customers are willing to pay.
- The smart way to ship your items so you can get your packages to your customers safely and on time.
- How to rock customer service, and motivate your customers to leave five-star feedback every time.
- How to deal with eBay’s constant string of updates and changes.
Still not convinced?
- There are over 128 million active buyers on eBay. Last year they spent over $83 billion dollars on everything from paperclips to new cars and custom helicopters.
- Hundreds of thousands of small sellers are making $500, a $1000, even $2500 every month working part time from their kitchen table or garage.
How about you?
If not, this book will help you understand –
- Selling on eBay is not a game.
- You need to have a plan.
Get serious about your eBay selling
Order this book – TODAY!
Make more sales tomorrow – and everyday