Whether you're holding a garage sale for the first time (or a yard sale, moving sale, or a tag sale) or you've had sales in the past and they weren't profitable, "The Garage Sale How-To Guide" has plenty of practical advice to help make your next sale a success.This guide offers tips on:
- Efficient ways of gathering items to sell
- Suggested prices for your garage sale merchandise
- How and where to promote and advertise your sale to bring in customers
- How to make effective signs that bring people to your sale
- Setting up your displays to look appealing
- Planning ahead to avoid the last minute chaos
- Piggybacking other events
- What to have on hand during a sale
- Security measures you should take during your sale
- Attention-getters to get people to stop at your sale
...And much more.
The author is a writer and business owner with more than 35 years of experience running garage sales. In "The Garage Sale-How to Guide" she shares her marketing and selling expertise as a business owner and her experience in running garage sales to help others learn to run their own successful garage sale.
- The Garage Sale How To Guide Everything You Need to Know to Hold a Successful Garage Sale