Expand Your Business To eBay with SellerSoftware POS. The First Point Of Sale system to directly integrate into eBay. This subscription packages can be used to expand your offline business to online easily. Imagine a multi-channel platform that cuts your labor in half and lowers fees by up to 95%. Imagine a management platform that frees you from spending your day putting out fires and instead empowers you to concentrate on your businesses’ growth. SellerSoftware.org automates ecommerce operations including eBay and retail POS. Features include inventory management, multi-channel listing, order management, fulfillment and more. Use this web-based solution to manage your daily brick and mortar store and eBay without repetitive work.
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- The First Point Of Sale system to directly integrate into eBay. You can expand your offline business to online easily. You don't need other 3rd party listings and order processing software to centralize inventory management.
- There is no need to download software, or import and export every time you get orders. SellerSoftware POS syncs store inventory to eBay automatically.
- Our POS actually feels like real-time, retail POS, giving a faster check- out on a single screen by using web browser. You don't have to search through images and inventory, closing several different screens before check-out.
- All of your store sales, manual orders, and eBay sales will be automatically updated at both POS and eBay marketplace in real-time.
- Collect cash, check, and credit cards as forms of payment. In a matter of a few clicks, you and your customers will complete transactions. Expandable to additional sales channels like Amazon