Need a an extra income, but don’t have time for a second job?
Looking for a career where you work for yourself?
Do you dream of working from home?
Join the over 1.5 million sellers who now make a part or full time living on eBay. This CD will help you on your way.
Learn what buyers are looking for and how sellers can make sure interested buyers find their way to your auction listings.
Grabbing someone’s attention is only the first step to making the sale. To turn buyers into browsers you must write a good description, have photographs that are eye catching and create a sense of trust and safety for your buyers.
This introduction to eBay covers:
– Registering for an eBay Account
– Getting Verified as a trusted eBay seller
– How to integrate eBay & PayPal accounts so you get paid promptly
– How to use My eBay to track sales, watchers, payment and feedback
– How to make more money by researching previously sold items
– How to write eBay auction titles that will land you at the top of user’s searches
– How to sell for charity – helping your community and your business
How to set Terms Of Service that will protect you without turning off bidders
…. and more!
Taught by an eBay Certified Business Consultant, Cindy Shebley.
Cindy explains how to start selling on eBay in plain English no internet babble. You’ll learn exactly what you need to know to get started without wading through hours and hours of help menus and complicated manuals.
Put this CD into your computer and let Cindy walk you through eBay step-by-step.
- Registering for an eBay Account
- How to integrate eBay & PayPal accounts so you get paid promptly
- How to make more money by researching previously sold items
- How to write eBay auction titles that will land you at the top of user’s searches
- How to set Terms Of Service that will protect you without turning off bidders