Open Office suite software, compatible with Microsoft office programs.
Create, edit, and modify office suite files. This software will allow you to create your own documents and save them in popular MS file formats so you can share them with your contacts. Can also work as a PDF creator, Writer will allow you to export your document as a PDF file. Great for home, students and business use. Email support provided.
The alternative to Microsoft Office
• Writer: Word Processing similar to Word
• Calc: Spreadsheet program similar to Excel
• Draw: Drawing program similar to Visio
• Impress: Multi-media presentation, similar to PowerPoint
• Base: Database program similar to Access
• Math: Mathematic formulas editor
• Computer Guide by ewholesaledirect located on the CD in PDF digital format
• Software guides included
Email Support included
Software runs on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, requires Java. Use it 365 days a year, no subscription or product key required!
- ✅Open Office Suite, the ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT OFFICE. Will work with all common Microsoft Office file formats. Can View, Edit, Save and Modify most of your WORD & EXCEL documents. Can also export documents as PDF FILES.
- ✅EASY TO INSTALL and Use. Includes Computer Guide by ewholesaledirect, Learn how to build your own computer. Open Office Software Manuals also included. I have also included my personal AMAZON DISCOUNT SECRETS and eBay Sellers Secrets guide!
- ✅Purchase Price INCLUDES SOFTWARE SUPPORT from ewholesaledirect. 20+ years of experience. This Program is great for ➤STUDENTS ➤PROFESSIONALS ➤HOME ➤WORK ➤SCHOOL and ➤UNIVERSITY users.
- ✅COMPATIBLE with most Microsoft Office ➤Word, ➤Excel and ➤PowerPoint* Lots of EXTRAS INCLUDED. Not only does this CD have the best alternative to MS office, it's jammed packed FULL OF USEFUL INFORMATION!
- ✅Runs on MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, software program manuals included, email SUPPORT PROVIDED. *Some Microsoft files may not be fully compatible with Open Office due to advanced formatting incompatibilities*