So, you’ve gotten started on eBay. You’ve made a few purchases and your first sale. You may have even built a moneymaking business. Now you’re looking for ways to ratchet things up. You’re looking for the insider tips and tricks for the easiest ways to take care of listing items, completing transactions, and keeping good records and you don't have the time to do all the research. eBay Timesaving Techniques For Dummies is the book for you.
Marsha Collier, an eBay University instructor and best selling author of eBay For Dummies and Starting an eBay Business For Dummies, has collected the fastest and most effective techniques for finding items to sell, setting up your sales pages, pricing items to move, getting the word out about your business, collecting payments, shipping your item, and taking care of all the paperwork. Time is money after all. So why waste time when you can be making money on eBay. This book contains over 60 step-by-step techniques proven to add efficiency to your eBay operation.
Includes coverage of:
- Finding sources for merchandise to sell on eBay
- Setting attractive prices and shipping costs
- Handling multiple sales without losing your cool
- Prettying up your auctions with digital photo and HTML tricks
- Tracking payments and shipments and keeping your customers happy
- Working with PayPal, both on and off of eBay
- Enhancing your status in the eBay community
- Simplifying your bookkeeping
- Creating marketing, merchandising, and advertising plans
Solving problems quickly when they occur