Everything you need to know to start and run a successful eBay business
eBay now has 100 million active users and just keeps growing. And they have turned to For Dummies books and bestselling eBay author Marsha Collier to help guide them through buying and selling on eBay for over a decade. This nine-books-in-one guide has now been updated to cover all the newest eBay seller tools, new techniques to drive sales, new ways to enhance an eBay business using social media, and more. Marsha Collier covers the basics, essential tools, professional selling tips, where to find merchandise, how to showcase and promote your stuff, storage and shipping, advice for Power Sellers, and legal/office issues.
- A complete update of the bestselling eBay business guide
- Covers getting the necessary eBay selling tools, how to do product research and set up payment systems, and tips on setting prices, creating good listings, and organizing sales
- Helps you find things to sell at prices that will make a profit, create listings that get attention, take great merchandise photos, and promote your items on social media sites
- Offers advice on providing customer service, safely storing and shipping your merchandise, and handling necessary bookkeeping and tax chores
- Includes how to analyze data and establish the needed resources to become a Power Seller
eBay Business All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition is the soup-to-nuts guide for running a successful eBay business.
- Used Book in Good Condition