Are you serious about your online business?
eBay Bookkeeping Made Easy is a financial primer for online sellers.
It will help you tame the beast, so you can stop juggling receipts, tax forms, and the fear of IRS audits.
The book is something like an Online MBA presented, in short, simple bytes.
Here is a sampling of what you are going to learn
1. We will demystify accounting
2. Give you the lowdown on business terms you need to know
3. Help you tame the monster that is GoDaddy Bookkeeping
4. Help you manoeuver through the maze of taxes, business licenses, and common business deductions
By the time you have finished reading this book, you will better understand the following most common small business deductions, and how you may be able to qualify for them
1. Home office deduction, for the space your business occupies in your home
2. Mileage deduction for the use of your personal car in your business
3. Depreciation so you can expense your new laptop, iPad, or iPhone
4. Travel expense. Going to the Post Office, Yard Sales, Estate Sales, or across the country for eBay sales conferences costs money.
Learn what's deductible, and what's not.
Don't worry. We will cover it all so that you have a better understanding of how you can save money at tax time.
And, if you sell across multiple platforms, we have got you covered there, too. eBay Bookkeeping Made Easy applies to Amazon and Etsy sellers, too.
Pick up your copy today
Learn how to grow your business -
One number at a time!
- Ebay Bookkeeping Made Easy