Are you anxious to grow your eBay business?
eBay 2016 is going to help you take your eBay selling to an all new level.
Section 1. How to pick items that sell on eBay
- Learn how to use the Advanced Search feature to pick items that sell.
- Stop listening to other people's advice about what's hot, and what's not.
Section 2. Email marketing
- Email Marketing will take your online business to an all new level.
- To drive the information home, I conducted an extended interview with Rob Cubbon, an expert in email marketing who gives you his take on how to approach the subject.
Section 3. Social media marketing - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Selling today is more about connecting with your buyers, and building lasting relationships.
- The days of one-and-done selling are over.
- Start connecting with your buyers, and watch your business grow.
- And, to give you that extra boost, I interviewed two sellers who are stretching the barrier with social media marketing - Lauren Lerner and Cameron Loughlin.
Section 4. Funding your business with Kickstarter
Crowdfunding is an all new way to fund your business, but if you are not familiar with how it works there are a few things you need to know.
- The first is a Kickstarter campaign cannot be used to fund an entire business.
- It is there to fund projects, so you need to learn how to develop your business through a series of projects.
- Hence, just like the old potato chip commercial, one Kickstarter is not going to be enough.
- Of course, I have included interviews with two people in the know on how to run a Kickstarter - Hanson Grant and Brandon Kelly.
And, by-the-way I saved the best part for last. eBay 2016 is now available as a paperback or audio book.
Order your copy today