If you want to truly understand something, try to change it.
Oh but the changes we have seen this year at eBay…
On the eve of this, possibly the last ever eBay live, what do you expect to hear from the organizers of the yearly eBay big shindig?
- Will stores listings find their way back into core search?
- Will third party checkout be eliminated much the same as Digital Delivery?
- Will we be introduced to yet another competitor for the eBay buyer like Buy.com?
- Will John Donahoe announce something no one has even pontificated about yet?
- Will it be good news, bad news, or simply something different - a change in policy?
eBay Live has historically been a time for announcements and a launching pad for new directions for eBay. Are you looking forward to the inevitable or dreading the winds of change eBay Live could bring?
I can say honestly I have no idea what John Don will tell us in Chicago… But I am looking forward to being there to hear it!