Congratulations 2008 eBay Star Developer Award Winners!
eBay's DevCon conference gets less of the hoopla and press when compared to eBay Live. I suppose this is because developers are fairly introverted people who would rather have the attention lavished on their software creations.
In any case, the big winners this year at Dev Con are listed below. I am sure an honorable mention list should have been included.
Any Suggestions for honorable mention this year? We can make our own list and publish it here... Cmon' I don't mind...
eBay Star Developer Award winners:
• DSR Rockstar: ShipRush by Z-Firm (USA)
• Most Innovative Application: Jaast for Wii by Scendix Software (Germany)
• Early Adopter: iRibbit by Aduci (USA)
• Service to the Developer Community: Joe Fox (elzorro) of BD Network (UK)
• Best Design: Kyozou Widget by Kyozou (Canada)
• DSR Rockstar: ezSupport for eBay by HostedSupport (USA)
• Most Innovative Application: Mobile Alerts for Sellers by ahTXT (USA)
• Early Adopter: GarageBuy by iwascoding (Germany)
• Service to the Developer Community: Anthony Sukow of Terapeak (Canada)
• Best Design: Video advertisements for eBay listings by Vzaar (UK)
For those of you keeping count, ebay winners represented 4 countries. Congratulations to our 2008 winners!!