We have started a new contest for readers of the Trading Assistant Journal and listeners of the eBay & Beyond Basics to Business Internet Radio broadcast.
This is a very short lived contest so you need to get your entries in fast!
Why are we running a contest that ends this Friday? Basically Dave White and I were presented with a nifty prize on very short notice (free admission to the entire PESA ECMTA Summit in New Orleans for 1 lucky winner) and we had to come up with a way to give this prize away.
The PESA/ECMTA conference is being held April 22nd through the 25th at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans so we had to act fast!
Since we are always on the lookout for guest bloggers and great content we decided the best way to find both a deserving winner, and a possible future contributor, is to hold a short essay contest. If you ever wanted to contribute to one or more blogs as a writer, this is your chance to introduce yourself to us and the rest of the world.
The rules are simple:
- Write 200 - 750 words (ideal blog post length) with the title in mind.
- The title does not have to be "How I feed my Family with eCommerce" or "How eCommerce helps feed my family" but the subject of the post should be focused on these topics. Judging will be heavily focused upon how you relate your experience as an ecommerce merchant to your income making capability and how that relates to your life.
- The Article must be submitted by Noon Friday April 18th, 2008 EST
- Only submissions from non-members of the ECMTA or PESA (eCommerce Merchants Trade Association or Professional eBay Sellers Alliance will be considered to win the prize. (Actually, anyone may submit but you can only win the free registration if your not already a member of PESA or ECMTA - Sorry) -
- If you have already paid for your registration and win this contest, the registration fee will be refunded!
Thats it - easy rules...
Free Admission / Registration to the PESA/ECMTA Summit in New Orleans a $399 Value.
Guest Blogger Exposure - The Article will be published in the following publications:
As an added bonus, the winning article will be read aloud on the eBay & Beyond Radio show next Saturday April 19th, 2008 and live from a streaming broadcast at the PESA/ECMTA Summit.
Value - Incalculable
If you have always thought you could write your own blog, or if you just want to share your own story about how eCommerce effects your life and your families life on a daily basis, now it the time to give it a shot!
Submit your entry through the special link found on the "Essay Contest" Tab at the top of this page.